THE GAYLORDSVILLE HISTORICAL SOCIETY provides the information on this Web site (together with the underlying source HTML files that implement the hypertext features, this "Site") under the following Terms and Conditions:
1. OWNERSHIP, LICENSE & RESTRICTIONS ON USE 1.1 All right, title and interest (including all copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights) in this Site belong to The Gaylordsville Historical Society. Except as expressly provided below, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, under copyright or other intellectual property rights. 1.2 You are hereby granted a nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited license to view, reproduce, print, and distribute insignificant portions of materials retrieved from this Site provided (a) it is used only for informational, non-commercial purposes, (b) you do not remove or obscure the copyright notice or other notices. Except as expressly provided above, no part of this Site, including but not limited to materials retrieved therefrom and the underlying code, may be reproduced, republished, copied, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means. In no event shall materials from this Site be stored in any information storage and retrieval system without prior written permission from The Gaylordsville Historical Society. 1.3 Use, duplication, or disclosure by or for the United States Government is subject applicable laws.
2. LINKING You may provide hot links to this Site provided (a) you do not remove or obscure, by framing or otherwise, advertisements, the copyright notice, or other notices on this Site, (b) you give The Gaylordsville Historical Society notice of such link by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, and (c) you discontinue providing hot links to this Site if notified to do so by The Gaylordsville Historical Society.
3. DISCLAIMERS 3.1 THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS AND THE GAYLORDSVILLE HISTORICAL SOCIETY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. 3.2 The Gaylordsville Historical Society disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of or any way related to (a) any errors in or omissions from this Site and its content, including but not limited to technical inaccuracies and typographical errors, (b) any third party websites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through hot links in this Site, including but not limited to any errors in or omissions therefrom, (c) the unavailability of this Site or any portion thereof, (d) your use of this Site, or (e) your use of any equipment or software in connection with this Site.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY A COVERED PARTY (AS DEFINED BELOW) SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS' FEES AND LOST PROFITS OR SAVINGS) IN ANY WAY DUE TO, RESULTING FROM, OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE, INCLUDING ITS CONTENT, REGARDLESS OF ANY NEGLIGENCE OF ANY COVERED PARTY. "Covered Party" means The Gaylordsville Historical Society and any officer, employee, subcontractor, agent, successor, or assign of The Gaylordsville Historical Society.
5. GOVERNING LAWS IN CASE OF DISPUTE; JURISDICTION These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Connecticut as they apply to agreements made and performed therein. Disputes arising hereunder shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the State Courts of Connecticut.
6. CHANGES TO SITE AND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS This Site and these Terms and Conditions may be changed by the The Gaylordsville Historical Society with or without notice. Please review this link on a regular basis for changes. Continued use of this Site following any change constitutes your acceptance of the change.
7. ENTIRE AGREEMENT; SEVERABILITY These Terms and Conditions incorporate by reference any notices contained on this Site and constitute the entire agreement with respect to your access to and use of this Site. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is unlawful, void or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the remaining provisions and shall not affect their validity and enforceability.
8. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE... IF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE IN FULL, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE YOUR USE OF THIS SITE.